1724-1806. From Lititz Graveyard records: "United with the Moravians in Herrnhut where he learned his trade of Carpentry. Came to America in 1754. Lived in Nazareth for 2 years, assisting in the building of Nazareth Hall. Then he moved to Lititz, stayed here for the remainder of his life. He was the master carpenter who built the Brothers' and Sisters' Houses, the Gemeinhaus (later the parsonage), the church, and nearly all the houses in early Lititz. For a few years he had charge of the congregation mill."